Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Monday, July 10, 2006
Hello world.
The weekend has just flown by without my acknowledgement, it seems. Roar. Let's recall. Friday was halfday so it gave Monzy, Clare and I incentive to stay back and attempt to get into shape (: Stickwork then gymming, all in all it was sorta productive in a very tiring way. (I dont' know how i'm gonna survive 400s.) After that, I introduced Clary Fairy to the all-famous COW ICE CREAM! at the cafe, and yes it comes with the exclaimation mark hoho (: It's, like, the coolest thing alive. Though technically, it isn't alive. HAHA okay don't laugh then. After that went for dinner with ShawnLai and walked around town a bit. OHOH we saw the prettiest lights ever on the Cathay!!! Actually i thought they were very pretty but he didnt look that impressed. It's a girl thing. HAHA. Came home after and Mikey called at 9 ish which i was really surprised at cos i thought he FORGOT! But yes i know i shouldn't underestimate you, Mikey but yeah. Haha now i know (:
Roar roar. Sat morning had to wake up at 6+ for the trials, which were like possibly the not nicest things to go for ever. Haha, the only thing that kept me going was not wanting to let mstan and Dawn down, and Island Creamery calling my name afterwards. Inferiory complexes are yucky things and i wish it would go away but with all bad things, they take time to disappear. All in all it wasn't the most comfortable of situations to be in, with all the apparent bigshot hockey players and gigantic clusters of schs there when AC only had Clare Dione and I. It went okay though i guess, met some new nice people who were in our group. I think for many people it's a social event and for us it wasn't. Island Creamery-ed after that, Apple Pie and Reverso YUMYUM (: I swear it made it all better. Came home to no showers cos the water supply was cut due to the bathroom renovations we're having done at home. I only got to cleanly leave the house at 3+, met Sher and Monzy at Sher's place and got a ride from her dad (:
Got to Ms Tan's place and let's jsut say it was the nicest thing to see the AC Hocks again (: It was completely retarded and cam whoreing was going on all over the place! PLUS, i was so impressed cos the food rocked. Satay Otak Chicken wings Sausages MS TAN'S BEEF Potatos Fishballs Corn Beehoon YUM YUM YUMM. Dawn and Xue and Us and Ms Tan got to say our last words and indeed it was a night to remember. Seeing our slideshow, esp with pics from Bandar in them.. It just made me miss it so much more. And i'm on fire, even now. I want that win so badly next year. I'm determind not to let everyone who had faith in us this season down. YUPP (: I love you all (:
Today was a wreak of a day and i don't particularly wanna talk about it. Just to let everyone who made me smile like Shaun and Shawn and Mikey and Amanda especially that yeah it makes it all better knowing that people care, so thanks (:
Btw, it's the emo songs that make me emo!!! So i must try to cut down. Then i can be a happy bunny again and everyone can be happy that i'm happy (: YAY.
Bye world.
-mwahh,
ex-oh, ex-oh
2:00 AM